Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Moccasins

Lately I've been stuck on what to give as shower gifts. I know lots (and lots and lots) of people who either just had a baby or will be having a baby soon. I used to give adorable appliqued onesies but those have since caught on in my circle of baby-making friends and family. I think I finally solved my problem. Let me introduce to you my solution:



Yes, baby booties. I scoured the internet looking for the perfect (free) pattern and I wasn't able to find anything I was in love with. I finally broke down and *gasp* spent money on crochet patterns when I ran across this little shop. I may have gone overboard and bought 3 patterns. So far I've made the moccasins (aren't they so cute?!) and the two-strap mary janes and I can't wait to try the ankle boots (LOVE them!).



To go along with the mary janes I also made a cute little flower hair clip. Love the button center.

I'm linking up with:
FloralShowers: Creative Craft Thursday
Treasures for Tots: Thursday's Treasures
Today's Creative Blog: Get Your Craft On 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...