Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nativity

Yes, yes I know. It is May and NOT December but I made these last weekend and had to show them off.


Last Christmas I went the Festival of Trees gift shop and saw the cutest wooden nativity. I fell in love and wanted to pick one up but had already exhausted my budget. Plus, I knew I could easily make one. Later on I started thinking about how I loved the few Christmas decorations we received as wedding gifts (despite the fact that we got married in August) and how they came in so handy that first Christmas together. So with those 2 thoughts in mind I decided to make these sweet nativities as wedding gifts this year.


They were pretty easy to make (especially since my cute husband helped with the cutting of the wood and the sanding) and I love their simplicity. Plus, if you make a few at a time, they end up being super cheap!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...