Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm (Pretending to be) Competitive

I've known about Made By Rae's Spring Top Week contest for quite a while now... and with Friday being the last day to enter, I thought I better hurry and get something submitted. So last night I sat myself down and whipped this baby out. I have to admit, I like it.


I made the shirt from an extra large plain t-shirt I had in my sewing stash and some sweet trim I got from the thrift store awhile ago. I got the basic idea from a shirt I already own and love and modified it to be a longer, tunic-style shirt with cap sleeves.

Here is a close-up of the pretty, pretty trimming. I heart it.


The trim that goes around the waist is only attached to the front center and then ties in the back. Like so:


Easy peasy and perfect for spring! I feel so accomplished! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...