Saturday, May 29, 2010

Skinny Jeans


I didn't jump on the skinny jeans band wagon until early this year (when two of my sisters showed me the light) and now I adore them. I only had 1 pair and realized I needed wanted another... and most of the skinny jeans I found in the stores (that were cheap enough that I would consider buying them) are too... well... skinny. I don't like the look of painted on skinny jeans (or the kind that create a muffin top or draws too much unwanted attention to my birthing hips). To solve my predicament,  I went to the thrift store and found a pair of jeans that fit perfectly up top, took them home, washed 'em, and turned them into skinny jeans.

Before. 

During (I used my other pair as a guide). 


After.
 
I love the way they turned out. Skinny but not too skinny. And if I decide later that I want to make them even skinnier, I can! Win-win-win.  (Oh, and I'll try and wear makeup next time I show my face around here... but no promises.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...