Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Minnie Mouse Skirt



I've had this adorable red and white polka dot fabric in my stash for a couple of years now. I've always hesitated cutting into it because I had to save it for the perfect project. It finally clicked one night when I was dreaming about this jersey skirt tutorial from Ruffles & Stuff. Yes, I know it looks like something Minnie Mouse would wear but I think that makes me love it even more. I think it turned out super cute. My only regret is that the weather is too cold for me to wear this whenever I want. Dang snow.

I did a few things different from Disney's tutorial, the main one being I shirred the top of the pockets so they wouldn't stick out so far. I love the extra touch of ruffles. Perfect.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...