Thursday, January 28, 2010

Twine Trivet

I love to crochet. It's true. The other day I randomly thought of crocheting twine. And it worked out better than I thought it would.



I just grabbed my biggest hook and got to work, crocheting in the round. I admit, it might be a small trivet (I think - I don't actually know the normal size of a trivet... because I didn't own one [before now]... but I think they are basically the sizes of hot pads, right? if so, this isn't that small) but it is still a cute one! I tried making it bigger but it wouldn't lay flat so I kept it as is.



Oh the things you can do with twine! :) And yes, this last picture is with a piggy bank. We were in the middle of moving and lots of things were packed but I needed a picture for perspective... plus, the little piggy is cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...