Saturday, February 6, 2010

Update

Things may be slower around here for a little while. Some big changes have taken place over the last couple of weeks and I probably won't have as much time to craft in the next couple of months.

I got a full-time job (big change from my part-timer lifestyle) that also resulted in a move. Because of the new job I have decidedly less time to craft to my hearts content. I'm not planning on stopping altogether (I don't think I could) but things will be a little sparse for a while. Hopefully once I adjust to my new life things will pick up some. In the mean time, please be patient with me.

And because no post should be without, here is a photo. Sure, it has nothing to do with crafts but it still makes me happy. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...