Thursday, February 11, 2010

Embroidery Love

I have to give myself a huge pat on the back. I made something! Hooray for me! And what did I make? Oh, just a little something to celebrate Valentine's Day with.


I saw the idea months and months (possibly a year or more so) ago to embroider initials in a heart (in the vein of carving your initials on a tree). I started out with that idea in mind and then once I got started I had to add more happy colors and fun stitches.


I was going to surprise my husband with it, but about a week ago he caught me making it. Oh well. It is still cute and I'm not very good at surprises anyway. :)

And yes, I did paint my embroidery hoop purple. It just needed a little something to make it pretty. 

I'm linking up with:
Floral Showers - Creative Craft Thursday
Treasures for Tots - Thursday's Treasures 
Today's Creative Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...