Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Floral Showers

Thanks for the sweet comments on my Christmas wreath (and everything else). I love getting comments! This will (probably) be my last post of the week so I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

Here are some favorite posts of mine from Floral Showers (confused on what I am talking about? check here and here). Make sure to keep on checking Floral Showers - Anne is one super crafty lady (plus, she has adorable kids)!


Ruffle Pillow. Little did I know that this cute little tutorial would be such a big hit.


Circle Pouf Tutorial. I sure looooove felt.


I still think these fabric flower headbands (tutorial) are super cute.


I LOVE refashioning and these cardigans are some of my favorite that I've done.


I still think these Star Wars finger puppets are adorable. Especially R2D2.



And lastly (I could probably keep going but I won't) are my tips on simplifying gift giving. It may not be a craft but I'm still proud of it. 

Linked up with Blue Cricket Design Show and Tell. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...