Thursday, December 17, 2009

Inexpensive Gift Wrap

My husband and I try to get the most for our dollar (or penny...) and that's a part of the reason we choose to give (mostly) homemade gifts... plus, I LOVE making things. Win, win.

With our desire to be cheap frugal I didn't want to buy any gift wrap stuff this year. We used what we had... and what we had: brown wrapping paper.


For this first gift I made the gift bow from a magazine page. Pretty cute huh? You can find the tutorial here (except I used wayyyyy less glue dots/tape and more staples).


And for this one (which is for a girl) I used some tulle and one of my crocheted hair bows as the topper. Cute and reusable (the bow part). Find my tutorial for the crocheted hair bow here.

giveaways

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...