Saturday, December 12, 2009

let's give this a try...

So, I've been blogging with FloralShowers since it started earlier this year but I thought I'd try having my own craft blog on for size. For now I'm just experimenting, but if I get attached this might be a permanent move. We'll see.

Christmas is on it's way and with it I have been getting presents ready left and right. A month or so ago I ordered some cute temple block kits from Scribble It (love that shop!!). Here is one of my finished blocks. I simply love the way it turned out.


If you are wondering whether or not you should purchase from Scribble It (I'm not sure if they are taking any more orders for Christmas... you may need to wait until after the holidays), I highly suggest you do. I had a wonderful experience plus she included a free vinyl decal with my order! Mine was a sweet "Joy" decal that I attached to a mirror I got at the dollar store (yay for cute and cheap Christmas decor!).

Let me tell you, taking pictures of mirrors isn't the easiest of tasks. This was seriously the best I could do. Most of the pictures had more than just a random branch being reflected. Oh well. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...